Powered by Blogger.

Advance Happy New Year 2014 Wishes | Awesome New Year's Day Wishes

Happy New Year 2014 Wishes-New Year's Day Advance Wishes

I am writing this article on 7th November and still 54 days are left for New year 2014. But this is an advance world where people want to do everything as early as possible.
happy new year in advance


Aaj K! Dun!ya Bahut Advance Ha!,
I$! Advance Dun!ya K!,
Advance Technology Ma!n Rehne W@le,
Ek Advance Bande K! Taraf $e Aap KoAdvance Mein “ Happy New Year”
Hum Aapke Dill Main Rahte Hain!
Saare Dard Aap Ke Sahte Hai!
Koi Hum Se Pahle “Wish” na karde aapko!
is liye Phale “Happy New Year” Kahte hai 

No Tear
No Fear
Khao "LAYS"
Aur Piyo "BEER"
Kyu Ki
O my "DEAR"
Kuchh Din baad hai NEW YEAR
Yaad rakhna
sbse phle mene
aapko wish kiya hai HAPPY NEW YEAR 


Happy New Year everyone....I know It's early but I suffer from premature congratulation.

Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. Happy New year

Hey Dear, I just wanted to be the first one to wish you… Happy New year in Advance 
.
新年快乐 恭喜发财~红包拿来 A Happiest New year Wish in Chinese 
Simply, I wanted to be the first one to wish you a Happiest New year. Doesn't matter if it is 1 month early. 

Before the golden sun sets,
2013's calendar is destroyed,
and mobile networks get jammed
I wish you a Happiest New Year 2014 
The aroma of 2014 welcomes you!
Wish you a great year ahead.
Advance New year's day.

Once again I wish you all a Happiest new year 2014 in advance. Celebrate the New Year's day with full zeal and passion. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment